semalam ada orang tanya aku, ~ siapa lah awek aku nih..
~ bila lah aku nak kawin..
~ aku cakap, aku takda someone special dalam hidup aku lagi laa..
~ abis tu, nak tunggu apa lagi..?
~ dah tak jumpa lagi..
~ dah memilih.. nak yg macam mana? cuba bagi kriteria.. nak tolong cari...
~ ok.. boleh.. tunggu sat nak senarai..
Criteria to be ritz’s girl
- I don’t like the girl who wear high heels/ stiletto/high shoes. If you need to wear that , tell me for what??
- I don’t like the girl who wears make up .. natural beauty is my choice, and I love to see her always in pure beauty.
- I like the girl who love the kids.. that makes her look so lovely as my mum..
- I also love to find the girl who can do something or do everything together with me.. example, watching movies, wash the car, jog, buying something, cycling around the park or cooks together.
- Love to have someone who are really independent .. can do or go to anywhere by herself.. no need to wait me to drop her anyway ..
- I don’t like the girl who wear to much perfume.. can’t stand with the smell.
- It’s ok if u always sulking around, but please don’t sulking over too long.. cos I really don’t know how to persuade
- I need someone (girl ) who love my parents, my brothers and sisters, my cats also, because I will love yours like mine.
- I need a girl who are really supportive in all my life.
- And , last but not least, she must a really like to cooks.. no need a good and tasty menus, enough with always cook various kind of foods.. cos I love to eat..
- and many more.. hahaha
bukan semua yg kat atas tu betul2 aku nak.. mana nak dapat yg perfect kan.. but , as a normal person, itu yg aku doakan.. moga dapat.. tapi aku benar-benar berserah pada Allah.. Dia yg berhak menetukan siapa jodoh aku.. aku mohon agar diberikan jodoh yg terbaik dariNya aja..
insyallah....
sampai kat sini saja lah utk kali ni..

No comments:
Post a Comment